In the How Not to Lose Youth Football Games Podcast by Coach Parker, Parker asks himself why do certain youth coaches seemed to keep losing season after season.
How NOT to LOSE Coaching Youth Football #1 Reasons Why I think Youth Football Coaches Lose.
Coaching youth football is not as easy as it sounds or looks. It is like herding cats; pee wee players, their parents, your coaches, the league and fans. So many issues to deal with during a youth football season while coaching youth football teams.
- Son played QB; “Daddy Ball”
- Shotgun snaps inconsistent or QB / Center Exchange
- Too many pass plays and low completion rate
- Play calling strategy; did not run best plays, wanted to be too fancy or pass
- Did not focus on Blocking
- Defense was a reading Defense, and did not attack Offense
How Not to Lose Youth Football Games Podcast
What are reasons you see youth football coaches lose games? I hope you enjoyed this youth football podcast / video. Stay tuned for for more youth football podcasts as I update my training series for new and rookie pee football coaches.
Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear from you. Leave a comment below or contact me anytime.