Keys to Youth Football Success, Winning and Fun. From Coach Parker’s Coaching Youth Football Tips and Talk Podcast series Keys to Fun, Success and Winning: Training for New Youth Football Coaches.
In this coaching youth football podcast Coach Parker discusses Communication, Leadership, Choosing Coaching Staff, Ethics and Moral Leadership and being a Role Model along with Team Discipline.
- Communications – Over Communicate is a must. eMail, Social Media, In Person, Ones, League, Refs
- Leadership, Responsibility & Attendance – Be Early, Always there, Know Everything, Last to Leave
- Ethical and Moral Leadership – No Smoking, Drugs, Drinking, Cussing; Role Model
- Learn Your League’s Leadership, Best Coaches & Teams – Find out Why / Learn
- Team Discipline – Parents, Coaches, Players, Fans etc – Accountability
- Choosing Coaches / Team Managers – Right People Make the Team & Dream
Keys to Youth Football Success, Winning & Fun
Did you catch Part 1 check out the Post or Podcast. You can also find me at CoachParker.org, my Coaching Youth Football Tips, Talk, Plays Blog.
What are your keys to Fun, Success and Winning as a Youth Football Coach? Did my list match yours? I hope you enjoyed this youth football podcast / video. Stay tuned for part 3 of the episode as I update my training series for new and rookie pee football coaches.
Thanks for stopping by. I would love to hear from you. Leave a comment below or contact me anytime.